Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pique admits his relationship with Shakira

While we unveiled yesterday a photo of their kiss, Gerard Pique and Shakira had not formalized their relationship. Well it's done! Today, at a press conference to promote the Spanish brand Mango, the FC Barcelona player said that he was good in a relationship with the Colombian singer. "I have a private life, a life away from the media.

But it is sometimes unavoidable. I try to manage it better," he told reporters. But the central defender does not stop there and adds: "I live a happy time in my life. I take a very nice time. I play the best club in the world in the best national team ... and I'm in love. " That is said.

He finally confessed his love for Shakira. It remains only to whether the singer, currently touring Latin America, we also offer a brief statement during his next interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment