Thursday, May 19, 2011

DSK victim of a Russian plot! (Video)

After BHL, who had raised the possibility of a conspiracy against Dominique Strauss-Kahn, is now SP MP Claude Bartolone who suggested the conspiracy theory on BFMTV. A plot that was plotted by a Franco-Russian alliance and DSK himself had suggested at the last meeting between the two men on April 29.

"I felt very attentive to everything. He said: "Attention must be very vigilant. Can be wiretapped telephone. I feel that the Russians, including Putin (Prime Minister) are the allies of France to try to fire me from the IMF. It would be wrong for all that I am not transferred properly so that I (for the presidential).

Claude Bartolone, very close to DSK, conceives not always possible guilt of the former head of the IMF. A man he considered "to be extremely determined and relaxed. That's why I can not get over this dreadful weekend. I felt very mobilized. DSK had an advantage over everyone else. His international experience and his action during the economic crisis.

" So sure, now, DSK had indeed made his decision for the Presidential 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment