Thursday, May 19, 2011

Schwarzenegger case: reaction of relatives

That which is now nicknamed "Sperminator" faces a new test: the reaction of his family after the revelation of his hidden paternity. His wife Maria Shriver who started the ball rolling with a short statement: "This is a painful breaks our heart. As a mother, my thoughts go out to the children. I ask for compassion, respect our privacy at this time when the kids and I are trying to rebuild our lives and heal.

I will not comment further. " A dignified, yet without a word to the man who betrayed him. Imitating their mothers, two of the four children of Schwarzenegger held to show the front of a family united and cohesive in adversity. Katherine Eunice, 21, has written on his Twitter account: "This period is definitely not easy but I appreciate your love and support as I begin to get up and move forward." Followed shortly by a tweet from his brother Patrick Arnold, 17 years: "I love my family until death do us part." It is only very recently that Maria Shriver and her children have learned that Schwarzenegger had an illegitimate child, aged about ten years designed with their former servants.

No comments:

Post a Comment