Tuesday, February 8, 2011

AVRIL LAVIGNE: comparison with MADONNA is absurd

 - Avril Lavigne does not want to be compared to Madonna. The Canadian singer is in fact the belief that they really have nothing in common with the Queen of Pop has. The 26-year-old said, according to "contact music com..." Madonna is Madonna and I'm totally different than I think what she has done is really great, you really worked hard, had a wonderful career and has really .


held up well with family life in balance I am a very shy and introverted person and I was very young - I was a child I remember my first album I was 17, I gave interviews, and I hated it, but let my record label me that way. many do. I did not like it. " By the way: Avril Lavigne has a new album at the start - "Goodbye Lullaby" appears in this country at 04 March.

The first single "What The Hell" comes on the 25th February on the market. .

No comments:

Post a Comment