Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Christina Aguilera Fergie console!

In an official statement, Chistine Aguilera apologized yesterday to his interpretation of the American national anthem at the SuperBowl. Indeed, the star was mistaken in the words and was booed by the audience. She said "I was so excited when the song I lost my bearings. I just hope that everyone could feel my love for this country and that the authenticity of this hymn could appear" .

But Christina can count on the support of friends including singer Fergie, who incidentally was not more brilliant during his performance Sunday night ... "You know what? This is a huge event, your nerves take over. I totally understand. It's one of the best singers of our time. Nobody can take that away from him.

But we become nervous during such events, we are human. " It's the least we can say ... Fergie's show could not have been more humane and false.

No comments:

Post a Comment