Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Adriana Karembeu: "We had no life together"

After the divorce of Tony Parker and Eva Longoria, it was the turn of another star couple to separate. The former footballer Christian Karembeu and Adriana Karembeu broke! Excerpts from the interview with Adriana Karembeu Paris Match: "What prompted you to express yourself today in Paris Match? The desire to clarify things.

We have always been a couple very media briefing and in recent weeks, I am upset to see appear in the press pictures of me with other men, presented as supposed lover. The truth is that I never cheated my husband, but Chris and I are separated for several months. It is I who am a party.

"" Why did you leave? "I could not stand the life that we lead. When my husband stopped playing, he began to live 300 per hour, and I could not keep up. It has lost not on purpose. We could not be found. I am 39 years old and I need stability. He, n was not there. We had no life together.

Let's say we have evolved differently and we do not have the same needs. Everyone must go his own way. I chose not to go to ruin everything, do not spoil our memories. " Interview. en décourvrir offers a video of the beautiful blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment