Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Julie (Secret Story): "I'm not in love with Senna!

On the waves of MFM, Julie is once again back on his relationship with Senna. If confirmed to be the pretty brunette in a relationship with "Black Mamba", it is said she was not in love with it. "Yes, I go well with Senna," she said into the microphone of Lawrence Argeliers. "I'm not in love with him instead of elsewhere," she immediately tempered.

"We have a relationship, you learn to know each other ... We do not fall in love in a month I think," she said. However, for the brunette, her relationship with Senna is not a publicity stunt: "If I wanted to make a buzz, I would not choose Senna. I was offered paparazzades with famous people, actors, footballers ....

" He recalled a few days ago, Julie had a different tune on TV ...

No comments:

Post a Comment