Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Star: Luce release his album at the same time that Lady Gaga

Luce, the latest winner of the New Star will release her debut album, May 23. The singer spent a year on this project with Philippe Katherine. But during this period, she regularly gave information to his fans via his Facebook Official: "I am very conteente of what happens in the studio ..... We are working hard.

I can make real artistic choices, I and it can truly express myself, I thank you, for everything from you LUCE, suitcases of kisses. " It was on this social network that the charismatic redhead pest announces the release of his first album. "It's official, the album will be released May 23, and the first single end of March, the adventure continues, thank you! YOUPI, Luce," she writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment