Friday, March 18, 2011

Billy Ray Cyrus is reconciled with his family!

Billy Ray Cyrus has had enough of being in conflict with his family. He decided to stop the divorce proceedings, to be closer to his wife Tish, particularly to reconcile with his daughter Miley Cyrus. "My family is the most important thing I have and we all work together in a learning process, to ensure a better future," he said.

He wishes his family again become united, as in the days before Hannah Montana series that revealed her daughter: "I want us to be like before Hannah Montana. Fame is an animal that you have to watch out even if I do not put everything on the back of the series. I fear for Miley. His entourage is in danger.

I just wish that our relationship be as it was before "He also claimed to have reconciled with his daughter, who had poorly made the remarks in which he said he was disappointed and worried: "I feel I have regained my Miley. I feel again the father and daughter as we were before Hannah Montana" .

It is now awaiting the reactions of his future ex-wife and daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment