Friday, March 18, 2011

Giuseppe is "not dead yet!

Giuseppe impressed people during his stay in the reality TV show on TF1, Who wants to marry my son? "We had already announced the full cast of the new émissionCarré Viiip, which will be part Giuseppe. The incorrigibly macho told the Parisien why he agreed to participate in the program but said he was "not dead yet." "I agreed even before knowing exactly the concept.

I could not refuse. If they contacted me is that I was not dead yet! Now, with reality TV, you can take a year of media exposure. (...) And then there girls, pool, sauna ... "said Viiip future. In those statements, we can appreciate it enough to Giuseppe to be happy: "girls, a pool, a sauna." The show has not started yet but the Italian playboy is already in great shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment