Friday, March 18, 2011

Eva Longoria loves sex toys!

One understands better why the lovely Eva Longoria keeps smiling despite her divorce from the French basketball player Tony Parker. No, no thanks to his new baby Eduardo Cruz, well, not only! Hispanic bomb has just confessed in an interview with the magazine Allure U.S. enjoy using sex toys. She also has several: "It started seven years ago, before the wedding.

I can not censor me, because I like being honest and open, say what I think or what I feel . So yes, I like vibrators and I often offer ". Eva Longoria, like her character Gabrielle Solis on Desperate Housewives, Rafols sex! Penelope Cruzavait reason to be worried for his little brother ...

Eva she prefers men or plastic toys? To be like Eva Longoria, please visit entrevueshop. en, the sexy new boutique's cheapest web, and buy one of our products!

No comments:

Post a Comment