Friday, April 1, 2011

Prince William 'legs tremble' less than a month after the wedding

Speaking to reporters after presenting his work with the Royal Air Force (RAF) in Wales, the son of Prince Charles and Lady Di has been recognized that sleepless nights for "the whole thing" the wedding but look forward to the big day. "I was telling everyone that the other day I did a test and my knees began to shake a lot.

It is a daunting prospect but it is very exciting and I really want to reach, but there is much to plan in the last four weeks" highlighted the prince, 28. The prince will marry his fiancee, Kate Middleton, in Westminster Abbey (London) - declined to comment on his recent bachelor party, organized by his friends and held in an undisclosed location in England.

"It's always good news to be smarter than the media but it was a military operation and my brother (Prince Henry) and I are very proud of how it went," William said, referring to the press they got no learned of the bachelor party. The prince gave a demonstration on her work as a helicopter pilot in the operations of Search and Rescue (SAR, an acronym in English) of the RAF in Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment