Friday, April 1, 2011

Referred because of her big boobs!

Having large breasts is not necessarily an asset, and this young woman has experienced. Christine, administrative secretary in the Lyon region was referred because of her big breasts and her cleavage! "It seems that my breasts distracting my colleagues. To think that I made them undergo a visual harassment that could affect their work and thus the productivity of the company," she explained to maviepro.

fr. Her employer initially summoned him to report this problem: "As I'm also from time to time the visitor, he asked me to take them up and not sitting, because so- saying they were looking down on my chest and that this might embarrass them. " Believing that her wardrobe was nothing too vulgar, Christine decided not to change his habits, and was dismissed for "incompatibility of temper" and "opposition to hierarchical orders.

Judging have been terminated improperly, she contacted the High Authority, who confirmed that it was a discriminatory dismissal. Christine has complained to the labor court. Certainly, women are often judged on their appearance than about their work ...

No comments:

Post a Comment