Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dancing With the Stars: Rossy de Palma was not famous enough for the Spanish version!

Last Saturday was the first aired episode of the new program of TF1, Dancing With the Stars. After the jury's deliberations and votes of the public, André Manoukian who left the journey, after two fairly average performance. We were also surprised by the performance of Sofia Essaidi, who danced despite his bad fall last week, in a costume very inspired by that of Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls! Rossy de Palma has it passed the first stage without pitfalls.

She was very motivated to participate in this program. Indeed, it has never been involved in the Spanish version of Dancing With the Stars: "In Spain there is a similar sort of issue and I tried, I launched my messages to see if took because I wanted to participate. And even if I do not say it directly, they did not want me.

And suddenly when I was called in France, I found it funny! So I took the chance to dance, a little slimmer, get in shape because with life, stress, no time to train. "She also talks about his relationship with the other candidates: "I'm competing. But here there is no competition with Adriana, with Sofia and even less with Marthe Mercadier because it's the funniest of all so it's not even worth it.

Rather, it is with ourselves that we have competition and that is: you have to surpass yourself, do not be lazy, enjoy the fishing, the desire to be accurate and able to work and after . I hope that after this experience, I can fart to me! "Meet performance Rossy de Palma, Adriana Karembeu, Sofia Essaidi, Jean-Marie Bigard or Marthe Mercadier every Saturday on TF1.

No comments:

Post a Comment