Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Senna: "Amelie disgusts me!"

With her purported pregnancy and abortion can, angered Amelie's "Black Mamba", who would finish with his former Secret Story has become too intrusive. He said in the press: "There is no more talk of squabbling couples, talking about the life of a child. The announced to the press without talking to me before, so I'm still interested in the main is really murky.

She announced her pregnancy to the whole of France, and after she tells you: 'To live happily, live hidden ... " It disgusts me ... "Senna Hounhanou does not mince words about Amelia Neten, which he claimed would really need a psychological" She is so excessive that it can do everything and anything to nimporte hurt me.

It is capable of the worst, like falling pregnant to achieve his ends! Having a baby would be a way for her to hold me back. It's pathetic! I have no words to describe what I feel vis-à-vis her ... It's worse than the disgust! "The beautiful Amelia has really gone too far and would do better to withdraw from the tabloids instead of more ridicule.

Senna him already moved on, now couple that with Julie was also well balanced on his former companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment