Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Selena Gomez: "I love Justin"

The very young Selena Gomez has openly declared his love for the boy fashion, Justin Bieber. The actress and singer, 18, has revealed in an interview that is very strong and deep feelings for the Canadian, but admits he does not know what level of interest in this connection to the public. "I love him.

Justin has been in my life for a long time because first of all is my friend," he says. "But I think it's awesome that people care so much for this. I do not understand why ..." The girl also said she is not going to spend the Valentine's Day with her boyfriend, as they both had a busy work schedule.

"That day I'll be working, so my Valentine's Day will be dedicated to my fans," he said. While we are confident that when I can hold it as it deserves to Bieber. The curious thing is that the young, which was linked with Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner, had always claimed he saw Justin as a "brother", and would not be able to go out with him ...

What has happened to Selena?

No comments:

Post a Comment