Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Julie Secret Story 4: "Amelia is really serious!"

The last two weeks were very animated by the stories of Senna and Amelia after the issuance Angels of Reality Shows, pregnancy announced with great fanfare in the press and an abortion can, the two former Secret Story have greatly annoyed their audience with their never-ending soap opera. Julie Ricci had remained very quiet during this period and is now enjoying the calm to untie his tongue.

It therefore strongly criticizes the attitude of Amelia: "Announcing the news in the press, I think it's serious. I decided instantly tell me it was a joke and Amelia had done that to speak of '... it must stop saying that Amelia is my friend. Creating links in a game does not mean we rest the best of friends afterwards.

In Secret Story I loved Benoit and j' Senna had wanted to see, but I have not had more affinity than that with others. And I do not see how I could get along with Amelia. Unlike her, I think to be someone responsible and adult, despite my young age I'm pretty calm, asked. I am ahead in life and I am able to hold a discussion not really bothered.

"You can not wrong to give the pretty brunette, who proves much more mature and thoughtful than the volcanic and impulsive Liege.

No comments:

Post a Comment