Thursday, February 24, 2011

David Arquette empty her bag!

Guest on Oprah Winfrey, the former husband of Courteney Cox, David Arquette has emptied his closets and spoke of his childhood and the beginnings of his addiction to alcohol and drugs. "When drunk me at my first glass of beer, I should not have more than four years, says David Arquette to Oprah. I was down in the cellar with my father, the beer was there, I took it and I have drunk it.

I remember it very well. It's one of my earliest memories "before adding" I seriously started to drink, I must have been twelve years, no more. " Drug side, David Arquette was early "I stole from my father hashish when I was eight." David Arquette has the feel lighter after leaving this improvised confessional and admits that thanks to his wife and his sister that he was able to get by.

"I came back from Miami and I had a nap at home. When I awoke, Patricia and Courtney were at my bedside. Courteney was holding a cup of coffee in his hands. I asked: "What are you doing both?" I already knew the answer. " He then started his rehab ...

No comments:

Post a Comment