Thursday, February 24, 2011

Senna: "It is now drunk people with our stories ..."

These last weeks were by the news of the couple Senna Amelie, who were beginning to tire the audience. Indeed, clash, pregnancy and abortion in less than a week, two former have been busy to perpetuate their fame. However, if Amelia loves to sell his private life celebrity magazine, this was not the case of Senna, who would like a bit of tranquility.

"I feel it is being drunk people with this history. And I do not want to be involved in this murky subject. There is a difference between giving a real interview and tell bullshit . If you come to me and they offered me 20,000 euros cons to simulate a suicide attempt, ever. I will never sell my soul.

" The Black Mamba wants to live quietly his new romance with Julie: "We like, we want to do a bit of road together and that's it. Whether people believe it or not, who cares, the important thing both of us. " Senna Hounhanou be ready to return to anonymity? Good thing, because as so many Stevie in three months of Secret Story 4 candidates will be quickly forgotten with the new season of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment