Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stépéhane Diagana: "It's going well, my morale"

Stephane Diagana was an accident on January 21, struck by a car while riding his bike near Vence. He had been hospitalized at Saint-Roche and Nice had been made in the face following numerous fractures and other injuries caused by the accident. He spoke about his accident "You see I'm strong in the face, but I was lucky and I will have some sequelae, despite the shock." The former athlete also spoke about the circumstances of his bike accident "I was unconscious when I hit the car, that's why I have not protected my face with my hands.".

Stephane Diagana escaped the worst and is recovering from the accident that could have cost him his life.

1 comment:

  1. I am really surprised by the quality of your constant posts.You really are a genius, I feel blessed to be a regular reader of such a blog Thanks so much..Plz Visit My Blog-
    Onlinekaj.com
    Mobile-price-bd.com
    Bogra District Post Code/Zip code
    Dhaka District Zip Code

    ReplyDelete