Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jean-Luc Delarue present his new girlfriend!

Jean-Luc Delarue was indicted for "use and possession of narcotics" wanted to openly disclose his new life. A man's life happy and in love. He said "Since I'm out of alcohol and narcotics, I have nothing to hide. I just finished a rather solitary life (...) Now I live my life fully and Anissa is part of my life.

I am often asked me how I recover as quickly. Well, it is largely thanks to Anissa. We live a beautiful love story. And love makes miracles " . Anissa would be the woman who contributed to his rapid recovery. She also spoke about the hardships the couple has gone through when they are together only for one year: "I would say that we have passed the test of fire.

As a revealer of love (... ) This is a great man with a great soul, he can not help but worry about the fate of others. Already he is sensitive, I find that its sensitivity was further multiplied since his recovery ( ...) I think he made peace with traumatized children and adolescents who slept with him and he rejected.

He finally reconciled himself ...". She added "I am very worried last year about his health (...) He was visibly wasting away." Jean-Luc and Anissa seems to form a couple together, and as the host, thanks to her if he managed to recover so quickly. Delarue begins today's tour of France aboard his camper in order to warn youth about the dangers of drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment